We Are In This Together
During these challenging times, Araminta Freedom Initiative is committed to continuing to provide essential services to survivors of child sex trafficking and their families. As we monitor ongoing developments and safety information related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we must continue to sustain our critical mission to end child sex trafficking through education, prevention strategies and restorative survivor services.
To comply with physical distancing and the recommendations of the CDC and Governor Hogan’s order, we have put together a number of temporary protocols to minimize everyone’s risk.
- Mentoring, Advocacy, & Care Coordination: continues primarily through remote support and delivery drop-offs
- Tangible Needs Assistance: support continues and needs have increased as many survivors in our program have been impacted through loss of income click here to donate to survivor services fund
- Fundraising: Annual RACE Against Traffick on May 2-8th has transitioned to a VIRTUAL race #RunUnrun2021 click here for more info
- Prevention, Intervention Education and Demand Response Presentations: Now available online. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Training and Team Programs: Volunteer Training opportunities upcoming click here for more info
- Church and Community Engagement: continuing support efforts through providing for immediate tangible needs and ongoing funding for sustainability
We appreciate and value the volunteers, churches and businesses in our community. Wishing you wellness and peace in these trying times.
Araminta Freedom Initiative